Saturday, August 4, 2012

Here Kitty Kitty....

Hi All.....so , how is your saturday going???  One of the members of Adventures In Stamping did a mani using saran wrap to "sponge" with....that is the only way I can describe it....it is like sponging but with saran wrap. Anyway, it was beautiful.....I tried it today and it is soooo easy and turned out pretty, like it was marbled.
I did 2 base coats of SC Creme Pink.  I was out of saran wrap , soooo, being the person I am, I improvised!!! I used a piece of the bread wrapper....I know...I know.....but it worked :)
Here is the Cast of Characters that I used....
After using the saran...ooops I mean bread wrapper.....
It actually looks alot like another base that I did here.  I used Fun 2 Image Plate with Konad black...

 I also added a coat of Northern Lights Gold....Now the finished product.....

Inside, and now outside....
Hope you like my kitty nails...have a blessed night.....Jackie

7 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)