Friday, August 24, 2012

Green and Orange

Good Morning All,  hope things are good with everyone :)
Today's challenge inPurple Crumpet Fairy Challenge-Summer 2012 is to do a mani using green and orange....neither are a favorite of mine....so this was difficult to say the least!!!
Cast of Characters.....


The base of this mani is China Glaze Starboard...interesting shade.....

Then I used some SH Insta-Dri and Konad to stamp with IP BM06....
The finished product.....


I guess that is why it is called a "challenge", to get you to think out side the box....well, this is wayyy outside the box!!!
Thanks for stopping by , have a blessed day......Jackie

4 comments:

  1. I love this! Green and orange do happen to be favorites of mine, so it's right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how this turned out. Good job thinking outside the box.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)