Thursday, August 16, 2012

Rich and Famous

Hello All.....28 years ago today , I met my little "Queen"!!!   Happy birthday Lauren Ashley  :)
I decided to do a mani in her honor, she loves pink, and I love a new pink that I got....CG  Rich and Famous....it is gorgeous!!!  Yes, I remember that I don't like pink  :)
Cast of Characters.....


.I did 2 coats of the Rich and Famous and then stamped with IP SH21 and SH Insta-Dri Grape Going and Pure Ice Platinum... I was going for a delicate, feminine look.....

Then,IP BM-311 and RA-120 were used for the rest of the stamping.  I know some people have had problems with their RA plates, mine work great!!
So...the finished product....


I just wanted to let the Queen know how much I love her and am glad she is in my life!!!


Thanks for coming by to share this day with me.......I will be posting the winner of the Gift Away tomorrow  :)
Have a blessed evening.......Jackie

6 comments:

  1. Love the nails and photo collage!!! Happy Birthday to Lauren Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THanks Mom! Super sweet. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how this turned out, it is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)