Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Which Way Wednesday

Hello All, It is Wednesday again!!! Tonight's trio is nothing too special......At work today, I had not one, but two root canals....so I am just not feeling it tonight  :(
Today for work I wore a beautiful shade from Sinful Colors...Fig, I will definately be wearing this again!!
It was then stamped with Konad white and black with IP Konad m57,  one of my favorite plates!!

Cast Of Characters....



Just the SC  Fig...  Very pretty isn't it????
Now, stamped and a top of Seche Vite....I had to crop out my cuticles....they are really mad and ugly tonight :(
For the 3rd way, I added a coat of matte.....this is my favorite......

Which Way to do like this one????

Thanks for coming by tonight....I am off to take some more pain meds :(           Jackie

4 comments:

  1. I seriously can't decide! I like each for different reasons. But yeah, the matte is pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh - I vote for matte. They all look great, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shiny one but matte looks.cool.too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with the rest of them...I love the matte look. With the right polish and color combos it can turn out awesome...like yours did :D Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)