Friday, August 10, 2012

Operation Jackie Begins!!!

Good Morning All!!   I have spent sooo much of my life taking care of, worrying about, solving problems for, and being hurt by so many people....I am hereby taking my life back.....Operation Jackie begins!!!!!  It will entail weight loss, dental work,traveling, having fun, getting up from in front of this computer more, and a new tattoo for my birthday in December....lots of work to do.  :)   So today , I am getting away for the weekend....just going to the Queen and Princess's home...but it is a start!!  I did a fun mani for this weekend.......


Going to a restaurant tonight that is known for "throwed rolls".....they actually throw your dinner rolls to you!! A nice family restaurant :)
Just an FYI, Cheeky announced that their new plates will be available in one week!!!!
Have a blessed weekend.....be back on Sunday......don't forget to enter my 200 Follower "Gift Away"....less than a week left !!!!!     Jackie

9 comments:

  1. This is just such a loverly manicure I LOVE pink and yellow AND I love animal print this rocks- you rock it sounds like a great idea to take back some 'me time' and do what you like to do, I wish you all the best for project Jackie! and maybe good luck? for avoiding those 'throwed rolls' later hahaha have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, enjoy your weekend and love the mani. I have not tried this color combo but now I might.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this ssssssssoooooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay I'm glad to hear Operation Jackie is commencing!!! After I get over my hump I think I'll join you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy to hear that you're putting your tough times behind you! I'll be rooting for you during Operation Jackie ;) This is a beautiful manicure, I really love the gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty! I love that gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this one!
    please visit my blog if you have time :) http://konadnails.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty!! Did you get your tatoo??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)