Monday, August 27, 2012

Sparkling Sinful Colors

Hello All.....I have Sparkles for you today!!!!
Last night I decided to do another gradient , but with a little twist....I just put "blobs" of polish on the sponge and put that on my nail, it gave an interesting effect!
The Cast of Characters for the sponging....

This is how the sponge looked ...
and the sponged nail....

Cleanup was terrible, so I slathered lotion on my cuticles and went to bed!!!  This morning I put on a coat of Northern Lights before I stamped with Konad Black and XL Cheeky D IP...



Now after the stamping both outside and inside....


It matched my scrub top perfectly today!!!  Speaking of scrubs....I had to have my tooth removed today at work.....after all that work to save it  :(
Hope you liked todays mani.....have a blessed evening.....Jackie

13 comments:

  1. I love this! Did you change you blog design too? I lover your banner :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie, I did change the design, I wanted something lighter!

      Delete
  2. I love these soo much. Sorry to hear about your tooth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana, hopefully things will all clear up now!!

      Delete
  3. These are great, Jackie! I need Northern Lights in my life right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alicia....I love NL, I recently got it in gold too, but I like this one the best :)

      Delete
  4. This looks so neat, I love that stamping image. I love this mani! Hope your dentist appt. goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute!! I love rainbow looks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh I love these so freaking much! I love the added glitter, and just wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennius, this is one of my fav mani's!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)