Thursday, August 23, 2012

Snaaaakkkkeee!!!

Good Morning All!!!  Anyone that is a gamer knows that you hear this quite often in Metal Gear Solid.....my son is a big fan and I have spent alot of hours hearing this!!!
Cast of Characters...

My base is 2 coats of Orly Buried Alive,  I just love this!!!.....

I used the XL Cheeky Plate D, one of the snakeskin images and Konad Blue with Maybelline Bold Gold for the stamping.....the pics don't do it justice, it is really pretty IRL.....


I am on the mend now, had some surgery to drain the infection from my face yesterday, I know sounds gross, but I feel alot better today, aways to go, but better!!!
Thanks for stopping in this morning, have a blessed day.......Jackie

8 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)