Friday, August 31, 2012

Mermaid

Good Morning All!!  Today in Purple Crumpet Fairy/Crumpet's Nail Tarts the challenge was to do "mermaids".
I went with the tried and true mani , using the image plate Mash -39
The Cast of Characaters for the base...


I used the CG as a matte mani yesterday, and then did sort of a gradient last night....the colors that I chose didn't show up too well  :(   A top coat of WnW Fastdry  Blue wants to be a Millionarire was placed...
It was after this that the gradient was not noticable because the shades were soooo close to the same....

Stamping was done with SH Diamond Strength Deeply Violet.


Well, here is my Mermaid....hope it passes inspection!!
My new  LeaLac plate came yesterday...those images are HUGE...really overpowers my small nails :(
I am going to make them work today...be back later....have a blessed day......Jackie

5 comments:

  1. For sure passes inspection ;o) I love the mermaid design. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can still see a little bit of a gradient. This is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really?? I can't see it :( Thanks !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry your gradient didn't show up. :-( pretty mani though. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)