Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Which Way Wednesday

Good Morning All...It is Wednesday!!!!
I wore just color yesterday, LAC Festive and decided to turn it into my WWWednesday mani....
Cast Of Characters....sorry about the blurriness of some of the pics.....don't know why, crazy camera  :(





 Festive ...
Some one in AIS said that the magnetic polishes were good for stamping, so I decided to try it....worked like a charm......
Then I had this "bright" idea to try to do a diagonal french tip........not a good idea.....
Tooo shiny for me :(   Sooo I used a matte to coat....alittle better now, especially since I have to wear this to work today :(
  Soooo, which way do you prefer this mani....if any way at all!!!   LOL
Have a blessed Wednesday, I am keeping my fingers crossed that my new IP's from Llarowe arrive in time for my next mani..........Jackie

6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)