Thursday, August 2, 2012

No Plain Jane

Good Evening All....the week is over   :)
Tonight is another of my new polishes that I got last week, CG Crimson, a very deep, almost black purple....I love it!!!

I also used another CG for the stamping....No Plain Jane from the Bohemian Collection.  I can see myself using this for stamping, which it is great for, but not necessarily for a base coat.


The IP used was Large Cheeky D...


And the final product...I love it!!!


 Thanks for stopping by tonight, and don't forget to enter the 200 Follower "Gift Away".
Have a Blessed evening.....Jackie

5 comments:

  1. I like Plain Jane as a stamping polish! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love...again :) Very beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone, I seem to gravitate to the darker tones....I just love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I want these for stamping. This is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)