Monday, August 13, 2012

Blue Monday Gradient

Good Morning All....hope everyone had a great weekend....I did!!!!
Today I have a blue gradient...which I think turned out pretty good  :)
Cast of Characters.....
I love the subtle sparkle!!
I used image plate Mash 43, the circles for the stamping.....

Now, the final product.....



The China Glaze Bohemians really stamp well.....I may not want to take this off for awhile!!!
Just a reminder...less than 24 hours left for the Gift Away....don't forget to enter!!
Do you want to know what it is, or would you rather I wait until the winner is announced???/

Have a safe and blessed day......Jackie

4 comments:

  1. Ooo - pretty! Have a great Monday, Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Jocelyn...you have a great one too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!!! Love the duochrome stamping over the blue gradient! Just read your last post two, congrats on a new stage in your life =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, I love your gradient manicures! Gorgeous as always :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)