Sunday, August 19, 2012

Adventures in Stamping Challenge-Can't Wait For Fall

Hello All....hope everyone is having a good day!  Sorry so late in posting, but my eye was almost swollen shut this morning due to some dental work that I had done on Thursday and I couldn't see very well :(  It is better now, thank goodness!!!
Today's challenge in AIS was to do a mani based on "Can't Wait For Fall".  Fall is my favorite season, but I just couldn't decide what to do, that along with a problem with my vision!!!  This is what I came up with.
Cast Of Characters for the base....a gradient...
 The base gradient...

I really liked this, hated to stamp it :(

I used IP Mash-50 and Konad Black and SH Insta Dri Jumpin' Jade to stamp...


The final product.....


It turned out "okay"....there is always tomorrow!!  Have a blessed evening...I am off to take more pain meds and watch Hunger Games!!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous gradient! Perfect for fall! Hope you get to doing better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Totally puts me in the mood for fall =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the stamp. Looks amazing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)