Sunday, January 8, 2012

WEEK TWO OF 52 WEEK CHALLENGE...French Tip...FAIL :(

Hello all!!  Here is my week 2 mani for the challenge...a french tip....fail:(   It is not the look I was going for.
I painted my nails with a no name franken and then used a Sally Hansen Color Quik Pen in Gold Chrome for the tip.  My daughter picked up a Sally Hansen gift box on clearance at Walgreens for $5.00, and I could not believe all the things that were in it...but that is another story for another time  :)
Well, here it is......

 Thanks for stopping by...this is not a very good start to the challenge...I guess that is one of the reasons that it is called a challenge!!   Enjoy your Sunday.

4 comments:

  1. What's wrong with them? They look cute to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you...I think the gold tip is what I am having trouble with :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is cute! But if it the gold tips you don't like maybe try it the other way around! Gold with the franken on the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just might try that...reversing it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)