Thursday, January 19, 2012

My First, and maybe last Crackle Mani

Hello all, how is everyone today??  I had intended to post last night, but I suddenly came down with that yucky stomache virus  :(   I am feeling better today and decided to try something new.  Well, at least new to me,  the crackle mani.  I have just had a hard time  with the crackle craze.  I found a crackle polish on clearance at
Sallys and decided to try it.  China Glaze Cracked Concrete.

First I  placed my usual base coat and then 3 coats of a very pretty NYC Chinatown...I just love this shade.

 I then added one coat of  The China Glaze Cracked Concrete, and SV.


Not too bad for crackle...I guess.
Well, until tomorrow, have a good evening!!!

7 comments:

  1. It looks cute! I think it would look great on a pink or a lighter blue. Due to the gray color! Me i just love crackles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks...my granddaughter said that i just needed a different color under it!! LOL

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. can't spell today , tried to say thank you and said " tank you" !!! LOL

      Delete
  3. I am not a crackle fan-but that base color is so pretty! Am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I love the base color also and thanks so much for being a follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! I'm over the crackle craze myself. I just have a couple more to try though :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)