Saturday, January 7, 2012

Red Angel Plate 106

How is everyone on this Sunny Saturday, well at least it is sunny here!!!!  For my mani today I did  a base coat of Orly Nailtrition, I am trying to get my nails healthier.  I followed that with 2 coats of Sinful Colors Rich in Heart, which is a nice deep bronzy brown. I  was pleasantly surprised with it, much prettier on than in the bottle, and very easy application.  I then used the RA plate 106, another "swirly" type image, with Rimmel 60 Seconds, shade Big Night Out, which kinda orangey . Topped off with Out The Door.




I like the faint "shimmer" in this!


 And the final product!! Hope you all like it ....Have a great Saturday and thanks for coming by  :)

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)