Thursday, January 26, 2012

To Matte or Not to Matte

Good Evening All!  I am doing the happy dance...my week is over  :)
I did a mani last night and decided to see how it would look matte. I took photos both ways, and I couldn't tell too much difference :(
I did my usual base coat and then 2 coats of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Fairy Teal. I love the shade, nice and cremey,  but it is a" you know what" to remove.  My nails and my skin were  GREEN!!!  You all know how much I dislike green.  I took me a long time and alot of work to get it off...but the green is now gone!!

These are the photos with Out the Door Topcoat.  I used IP M63 with the Sally Hansen Color Quik  pens in the blue and gold chromes.



And now with Hard Candy Matte-ly in Love.



Can you tell a difference?  I can maybe a faint amount, perhaps it is just the shade of polish that I chose.
I will be posting  the giveaway details on Tuesday....I have a couple more things I want to pick up and I have to wait for payday...LOL.
Have a good evening and thank you for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. Yes, I can see the difference and I love both ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks good! yea its still looks shiny to me cause of the gold and lighten! Still pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, the difference is really subtle here! Regardless, I really like this manicure, your base colour is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, I see slightly difference, the matte version looks a bit dull and I like both ways!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see a slight difference. I guess it just depends on your mood. My mom always says that the glossy topcoats are more playful and pretty while the matte finish is a bit more serious and a little edgy. I love you color combo and the stamping is awesome! I would wear this for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the design looks amazing!!!
    I love it!!
    Http://naildesigns-amydeluxe.blogspot.com
    Love, amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the color combo, looks realy pretty on you !

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colours you've used together are gorgeous :) Love this mani :) I've tagged you on my blog - http://charlottes-nails.blogspot.com/2012/01/11-questions-tag.html xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)