Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Boca Mocha

Good Morning All!! A short post today...kinda tired :(   This is yesterday's mani.  I recently purchased a couple of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polishes. This mani was done using the Boca Mocha and Konad Special Polish in black....I love and hate that black, sooo messy.   I really like the Sally Hansen Complete Salon , nice formula, goes on smoothly, and the short brush , that I love.  The shorter brushes seem to give me more control.


Looks like caramel!!!!
This is my first time used the  french tip stamps...my decision is still out on them  :( I used BM 218, the" loopy "looking one.

 This is it, not my best stamping..some streaking, but all in all, I  liked it.  Hope you do too.

 Thanks for stopping in, Happy Hump Day!!!

3 comments:

  1. That is a great plate! Love how your nails look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always have problems stamping French tips but yours look great here! Very nice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty...I'm a sucker for carmel, taupe and browns...I saw another blogger use the french tips sideways instead of on top...She then placed dots down the middle of her nail...it came out so nice!...I'm gonna have to try that cuz I can never line up the french tips...lol♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)