Thursday, January 5, 2012

Old Mani Turned Into New Mani!!

I am trying to be kind to my cuticles, so I took yesterdays mani and stamped it with Red angel 107.  I used  China Glaze Platinum Silver and  topped it with Hard Candy Matte-ly In Love. I have been wanting to try a matte top coat and found this at Walmart the other day.  I am not very sure how I like this, but I did get several compliments on it...go figure  !?

 Does anyone know of a good product for cuticle care? My hands are washed alot in my profession and then the polish remover is wrecking my cuticles....HELP please.
 My co-worker said that it looked like pewter...I guess it does.  I got some new polishes today, can't wait to try them out  :)   Thank you for stopping by!!!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stamping, it actually looks like you marbled it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you...never thought of that, but it does look like marbeling!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)