Friday, January 6, 2012

My First Franken

Good Morning!!  Of course, on my day off, I wake up at 5 am  :(   I was bored , so....  I had an almost empty bottle of SV and some colors of polish that I KNEW I was NOT going to wear, so...I became Dr Franken, and mixed them.  I also added a little "shimmer" to it.  I have such a problem finding a pink that goes with my skin tone, this is the closest I have come to one that I like.


  You can barely see the shimmer.  I think it is a pretty good shade for my skin tone.

Of course, I cannot leave well enough alone, and  with Valentines Day is approaching, so I thought "why not make a Valentines Day Mani"  !!
I used plate BM02  with Konad special polish black and white.  I saw a mani like this some time ago, but cannot remember where :(  So if this is  a takeoff of your creation, I give you credit and thanks. :)


 Whatcha think????  Thanks for stopping by, Happy Friday!!!

6 comments:

  1. I like the color! But the the stamps make it awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same about pinks...this one looks lovely though and the lips look too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grats on your first franken! Watch out it's addicting. ;)

    Love the stamping too!

    I have given you the Liebster Blog Award on my blog. Now it’s your turn to pass it on to 5 other bloggers. You can see my post and the award rules at http://thedragonlady-nailstoscales.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-blog-award.html

    Keep up the good work! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to send you an email about the weight loss challenge but I can't find one to send it to. My email is on my profile. If you could send me an email I would appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love that plate so much!
    lovely manicure :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)