Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Twilght in West Village

Good Morning All!!   I decided that I just wanted to "polish " my nails for today.  I chose NYC West Village, a nice blue, but hard application...or it could have been the "applicee".  Any way, it seems quite runny, which made for a hard clean up.  Early in the morning that is not a good thing:(    I then put a coat of Orly Twilight that I found on clearance at Sally's.  And of course, my friend, SV.






It is okay, not really what I was looking for....I think I will stamp it tonight!!!  Have a good day all.  Thank you for stopping in to see what madness I have for today!!

1 comment:

  1. It is cute and sparkly! Its simple and pretty! Can't wait to see what you stamp!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)