Sunday, January 29, 2012

Purple Zebra

Good Afternoon All!!! As you know , I belong to the FB group  Adventures in Stamping.  Todays challenge was to use a plate ending in 7......I don't have very many of those  :(
So I went to the tried and true, Zebra Print!!
My base coat is my new China Glaze Spontaneous, which is nice and cremey, very good application, plus it is a shade of purple!!!
Then I sponged, I am on a sponging kick, with the following: NYC Uptown, China Glaze For Audrey, and Sally Hansen Xtreme Mellow Yellow. That was topped with a coat of  Northern Lights, I love that stuff!!!

The image plate used was Konad M57, zebra, with NYC Skin Tight Denim for the stamping.
I was only going to do one hand, but I really liked and now am sporting both hands for a couple of days!!



 Hope you like it, have a great day and thanks for coming by!!

11 comments:

  1. That is so cute!! Your sponging looks really good...I tried it once and mine looked like poo. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I really love the spin you put on sponging, merging so many different colours. This looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really love this - the sponging just takes it to another level xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa I love the sponging! Gorgeous mani :) Thanks for the tag I'll get to it in my next blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like it I love it! Looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you scared me at first...LOL thank you so much!!!

      Delete
  6. Wow I love the colors you used! It is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOHHHH SOOOO SOOOO CUTE, SO PRETTY YOUR MANICURE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)