Monday, January 30, 2012

Week 5, Newspaper Mani

Hello All, I hope that everyone had a great Monday!!
This is week 5 of the 52 Week Challenge...Newspaper Mani.  I don't know why I was dreading this one so much.  I tried it and it didn't work, then I realized that I had put a topcoat on so the newspaper would not transfer!!!  The second time it was a go, and soooo easy!!
I got my first Confetti polish today and used it, shade Cherries Jubilee.  I couldn't get a good photo of the shade, it is so pretty  :)


I did add a coat of Northern Lights to liven it up!!
Also I want to give thanks to Jenni at http://goldspecknails.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-love-your-blog-award.html  for awarding me the I Love Your BLog Award.   I plan to do a post on this tomorrow.

Well, good night all, thank you again for coming by, you don't know how much I appreciate it!!!

6 comments:

  1. I really like that color and you did a great job on the newspaper mani especially for your first time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely!! Such girly newspaper :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to try this, too! Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the pinky with the large print, I'm going to have to try this again using bigger text.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)