Thursday, June 21, 2012

Which Way Wednesday....A Day Late :(

Good Evening All, no it is not wednesday, but thursday....and my Which Way  Mani is late  :(
So sorry......My base coat was Milani Dark Coffee, I LOVE this shade, looks good enough to eat!!


I used Milani White on the Spot to stamp with IP BM201...


Here is how it looked.... a little "busy" for me... I don't like it this way :(


I found some of the scrapbooking scissors on clearance for $1.50...decided to try them....

It needed something.....
Dots!!!


There it is.....I would say this week is a fail....there is always next week.....have a blessed evening!!!!!


6 comments:

  1. I love it. The contrast is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's a fail at all! The white looks so opaque, I'm thinking of picking it up now. I have the konad white, but I didn't want to buy it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool - what a gorgeous, rich brown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. creative idea with the stamping plus the dots!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)