Sunday, June 17, 2012

Adventures in Stamping Challenge-Stamping over Glitter

Good Evening, or good night...it is late I know.  Busy day, I hope everyone had a good one  :)
Todays challenge in Adventures in Stamping was to stamp over glitter.
I used one of my new Jordana's for the base....Mardis Gras, I will have to use this again so you can see how pretty it is alone. I added a coat of NYC Starry Silver Glitter, and finally a light coat of WnW Fast Dry FushciaRama...


Here is how it looked before the stamping...

Kinda pretty huh???
I used IP CH16  with Konad Pink....

Now the final product....


I like how it turned out  :)  Have a great Monday tomorrow, God Bless  :)

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE THAT STAMP. I just bought a set of Cheeky's and this makes me excited to use them. :D Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really pretty, I love the base a lot, and I also adore the stamping you made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! It's beautiful!! I love the Jordana and NYC together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)