Monday, June 4, 2012

Violet and Amethyst

Good Evening All.....Monday is done!!
My mani for tonight has a base of SC Amethyst and stamped with SH Diamond Strength Deeply Violet.  I wasn't sure if it was going to work, but it did perfect  :)




I am still stuck on the new Mash plates, they are really good!!!  I used IP40 for this mani....

I wore this mani to work today , so please excuse the tip wear....I didn't wrap them....again  :(

Pic in the light box...
Pic in the sunlight...


Thank you all for coming by tonight, I know how busy life can get  :)  Have a nice evening.  I found a couple of the SH Insta Dri's for a dollar each at the Dollar Tree...they are to be used for tomorrows mani!!

9 comments:

  1. Purple on Purple!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the purple on purple.. and I really enjoy your blog! It's nice to see that there are those of us who are not 20-somethings that still love pretty nail art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Nidia...when I first started this, I thought maybe I was too "old"....But I enjoy it sooo much, and it is for me and anyone that wants to come along for the ride!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks beautiful! I like the purple on purple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your nails, they're so beautiful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute. Have to check out my dollar tree.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like that image! You chose a good colour combo (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really great purple combo!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)