Friday, June 22, 2012

Purple Crumpet Fairy Summer Challenge...Jungle Mani

Good Morning All!!!  Today's challenge in the Purple Crumpet Fairy Summer Challenge is a jungle or parrot mani......I chose jungle.  :)
My base coat is SH Insta-Dri in Chartreuse Chase, a nice shimmery green. I decided to sponge to get the effect of a jungle.  The Cast of Characters is big.....

I visited the Mayan Ruins in the jungles of Guatemala while on a mission trip, I was trying to recreate what I saw there!  The Ip's used were BM15 and SH22....


I remember seeing the little lizards scurrying all over the place while walking in the jungle.....
The finished product.....



I am pleased with it, but I don't know that I would wear it for very long!!   LOL
Have a wonderfully blessed day  :)

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)