Saturday, June 23, 2012

Purple Crumpet Fairy Summer Challenge...Picnic

Hello All....how is your saturday going???  I have gotten alot accomplished in anticipation of my new Bundle Monster plates arriving in about an hour!!!!
Purple Crumpet Fairy Summer Challenge for today is  picnic....there are just so few options for a picnic mani...for me anyway!
My base coat is  one of my favorite reds....LA Colors Festive. Ip used was Mash 50...the tablecoth looking one...
Konad Special White was used to stamp...the final product....

Oh, and I did add some white striping tape along the lines of the Chevron tip...now if my mail would just hurry and get here I could do another mani today  :)   Have a great and blessed day!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that's gorgeous and absolutely perfect! I love the addition of the striping tape

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh original! I actually was wondering how to use this particular stamp other than the "normal" way :p***

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)