Sunday, June 24, 2012

AIS....Goth...For Emily :)

Good Morning All!!  Today's challenge in Adventures in Stamping is to do a "Goth" mani ....for Emily, a fellow member who LOVES goth!!!
I started with a base coat of SH  Diamond Strength in Deeply Violet, next a coat of Jordana Crystal Glitter.


It was sooo shiny that I ended up adding a matte top coat...


Image plate used was one of the new Bundle Monster plates....BM323, the roses and the barbed wire... I used Julep Leighton for the stamping polish.....

Love these plates, no issues with pick up or stamping  :)
I stamped the roses and it appeared that they didn't show up over my dark base  :(   But with the macro on the camera , they did!!  By the time that I realized this , I had added the barbed wire....still like the outcome!!


Now , side by side.....

I like it, I hope Emily does!!!  Have a blessed Sunday......

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)