Friday, June 15, 2012

Purple Crumpet Fairy Summer Challenge...Ladybirds.....in Black

Good Afternoon All.....todays challenge in th Purple Crumpet Fairy Summer Challenge is LadyBirds/LadyBugs. I decided to take mine another whole direction....and do it in black.  Yes I know there are no black lady bugs with black spots, but in my world they do exist....here's proof   :)
Cast Of Characters....

 I painted a base coat of CG Near Dark, one coat of Northern Lights,  black french tips with SC Black on Black.  The lines and dots were also with the SC.  Then I used Matte-ly in Love to matte the tips and the dots.  Milani White in the Spot and Orly Sweet Peacock for the eyes.  The pinkie bug has an eye "issue" today  :)


There's my proof of black spotted black lady bugs!!!  Have a great afternoon.......Jackie

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)