Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Jumpin' Jade!!!

Hi All, have you ever had one of those days that make you go ..."what the hell???"...that has been my day  :(
But I guess it is almost over, and I hope tomorrow is better...
My base coat tonight is the SH Insta Dri Jumpin' Jade, a really pretty deep green, but stains HORRIBLY...I am sooo afraid to take it off!! It will definately be only for stamping from here on out!
I received my first Nubar the other day.... White Polka Dot, I used this over the SH.  I did have a pic of the SH before I added the  Nubar, but accidentally deleted it....told ya this has not been a good day .....



I got compliments at work today on this mani  :)  I can't wait to try the Nubar over black.  
Well, I am off the remove this SH....I may be singing "It Ain't Easy Being Green"     LOL...Have a great evening   :)

10 comments:

  1. This combo is very pretty...to bad that JJ stains >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, Jenna, it is ONLY for stamping now...and it is such a pretty shade :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!!!! I hate staining polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh it is so lovely on you though! I try to use a basecolor of a nude when I'm wearing staining polishes. Maybe give that a try next time you wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the tip Laurie,I will try that next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a stunning green!! ^.^ I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like it. I had an Orly once that stained one finger green in a skittle mani. I hated that damn bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh, I tried that polish once, had horrible staining and never used it again! ): It's really a nice shade though and it looks great with the white polka dots. Good luck with the removal! :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)