Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Positive and Negative

Good Evening All....today's mani  has a base of Pure Ice Kiss Me Here....very soft grey, nice application, only 2 coats necessary.....

I used the new BM 316 image plate, with the random lines, in a positive and negative.....

Konad black was used for stamping and the negative, at least I think it is the negative image...was used as an accent nail...

I like it , even with the smearage  :(  It isn't noticeable unless it is under a macro camera!!!
Thanks for stopping in....going to go chill out for awhile...have a blessed evening   :)

1 comment:

  1. OOOH I love this!! I am really love the whole accent nail thing lately too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)