Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Which Way Wednesday

Good Evening All...It's Wednesday :)
Tonight I have a base of Orly Swizzle Stick, yes... I DO remember that I don't like pink!   But this is sooo pretty that I can't resist it  :)

I used Mash IP 39 with Konad White and Pink for the stamping....

This is how it turned out... I wore it to work this way today!


So , tonight I added a Chevron shaped french tip using a guide and SH Black Heart and a tiny pink gem....


So what do you think????Which way do you like it, I like the end result. It is amazing that a few months ago, pink was my least favorite shade of polish....kinda like it now !!!!

Thanks for stopping in for Which Way Wednesday...have a great evening  :)

4 comments:

  1. so cute! i love the pink! i used to hate pink too but my collection is growing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's super cute! I don't have the MASH plates, but they're really growing on me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)