Friday, January 4, 2013

The New 31 Day Challenge, Day 4....Pink

Hello All....it is Day 4 of The New 31 Day Challenge.....Pink......as most of you know, I am not a big fan of pink....I have gotten better over the past year, but still not my favorite shade!!
Cast of Characters.....



A base coat of SC Black on Black... I LOVE a black mani!!!

 I decided to use an image I had never tried before, the feather on  SH24, I have always liked this image!!!
Sally Hansen Color Quick pen in Pink Chrome was used for the stamping....



I decided to just put part of the image on my nails since I had cut them down the other day....the entire thing would not fit   :(
I also love matte mani's...so you know what I did!!!



That did it...I was in love!!!  By the way, does anyone else get those weird "white" spots on their mani's when you use a  matte top coat???!!!   They are sooo annoying....but I still love it!!   Hope you enjoy it too, have blessed day and upcoming weekend....don't forget to check out the other mani's...............Jackie

3 comments:

  1. I get those spots!! I have two kinds of matte and they both do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome!! I love the pink over the black.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)