Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day 12, Tape Mani

Hello All, my posts seem to be getting later and later in the day....After to nights post, I think I will wait and pick up the "slower" paced challenge that starts next month....at least I am ahead and can work on it at my leisure....my cuticles are not happy with all the changing of manicures lately   :(
Anyway, here is the Cast Of Characters....


Here is the base coat of Essie, Sew Psyched, the only Essie that I own and I love it!!  What I don't love are tape mani's.....just not my favorite thing to do....so I went very simple....just a little square cut out of the piece of tape, I used one of those unmarked Color Clubs ......


It was hard to get them on the nail straight....so I decided to do some "dots" and dress it up some....The Color Club and a Pure Ice called "Electric" were used for the dotting.....



Well, there it is....I am now off to give my cuticles and hands a nice drink of moisturizer!!!   Have a blessed day tomorrow......................................Jackie

1 comment:

  1. I love Essie!! If you have a Ross, T.J. Maxx or Marshall's close to you you should visit there. Super cheap Essie polishes there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)