Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 9 and 10

Hello All....am I glad my week is over!!!!   I am behind on Crumpet Nail Tarts New 31 Day Challenge....so I have 2 days for you......Day 9, Saran Wrap and Day 10 Geometric. It just so happened that these two challenges work really well together  so I used it to my advantage  :)

Cast Of Characters....

The base coat is  SC Jungle Trail....

I used Pure Ice "All Night Long " and "Platinum" to do the Saran Wrap type of sponging effect on the nails.....


I was not very happy with the outcome, so I used this as the base for Day 10, Geometric, and used one of my favorite images of IP Mash -47.....



Now....I like this !!!! When I think of geometric, this image comes to mind!!!  Hope you like it.....I just want to thank you all again for taking the time to stop in  :)        Have a Blessed night!!!!         Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)