Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Which Way Wednesday

Happy 4th of July....I hope everyone had a safe and fun one.  This is not one of my favorite holidays...don't like the loud noises....same as opening a can of biscuits!!!!
It is also Wednesday....time for Which Way  :)
I picked up a couple of the Maybelline Color Show Metallics ...tonites is Amethyst Ablaze.  It is really pretty, but I think I will try it for stamping the next time around.
I used BM 301, the gradient one, for the stamping with Konad Black.....


Not too sure how I like this IP, maybe it is just the color combo that I chose.  :(
I opted to add some little flowers with BM 313 with Konad White...


Well, there it is , Which Way Wednesday....I am not sure if I like  ANY of them....well, I guess you can't win them all!!!

What do you guys think???  Thanks for stopping in tonight  :)   Jackie

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, but my favourite way is the third way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them all but love that gradient!! I have a hard time with that image...:( When I first got those plate that was the main image I wanted!! Mine was damaged but they sent me another and I do not want to be disappointed so I am scared to try it. Wierd I know...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)