Friday, July 6, 2012

Purple Crumpet Fairy Summer Challenge... Summer Chevrons

Hello All.....I DO NOT LIKE CHEVRONS :( ........ they are hard for me and that is what the challenge is today in Purple Crumpet fairy Summer Challenge.   When I think of summer, I immediately think fun....what is more fun than smiling   :)

My base coat is a fun yellow from Jordana....Mellow Yellow.  SH Black Heart was used for stamping with IP BM-304......




 Everything was good until I messed up my pinky when doing the chevron tip....so I painted it all black...alot of polish on this nail so it looks really thick :(

So, I fixed that problem, stamped, waited a lonnngggg time for it to dry and added top coat, and it still had smearage!!!!  I hate this hot weather, is really messing with my manis!!

But it is still cute, can't really see the smearage IRL  :)

 Well, that is my take on a Summer Chevron....have a blessed day and don't forget to vote on the gifts for the upcoming giveaway on the lefthand side of the blog!!!

4 comments:

  1. From me to you, Jackie, is the "Your blog inspires me" Award!
    The award is an image you´ll see in my last post. It´s a Spanish award and it says "Tu blog me inspira", which means "Your blog inspires me".

    The rules for this award are:

    1. Post who gave you the award and link to it.
    2. Tell 5 strange things about you (a little tag).
    3. Give the award to 5 other blogs.

    Of course, you have to post the image, which is the award itself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)