Saturday, July 21, 2012

SunBurned Giraffe.....

Good Morning All....sorry that I have been MIA, no excuse, just busy and tired :(
I did this mani  recently and decided to post it today because it is too HOT, I have had it with the heat!!!
The Cast Of Characters.....

And the final product......

Hope you like it  :)
I will be on very hit and miss for the next week....it is officially VACATION....and my trip to Chicago .  I have all the "gifts" for the giveaway except the polish, which I will be picking up during my trip.
Don't forget me while I am gone......have a blessed day......Jackie

3 comments:

  1. Haha, Sun-Burnt Giraffe! Best post title ever! I really like the manicure, it's really cute!

    Have a great time in Chicago, and have fun shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love all animal prints!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)