Sunday, July 8, 2012

Adventures in Stamping Challenge-Things I Love

Happy Sunday All...today's challenge in AIS is to do a mani that is "something I love".....boy, that could be alot of things!!!  I decided to keep it on the mani level.   I LOVE purple!!!  I used to make my mother sooo mad when I was young, all I wanted to wear was purple clothing  :)

Cast of Characters for today is as follows...
I love this Mash IP too!!!....
Okay, the base coat was NYC China Town....a deep purple with a slight sparkle to it....

And , as you know, I LOVE doing sponge manis!  So , I did a sponge gradient.....

Sorry, didn't see the poor cleanup until now   :(
The final product.......I LOVE IT!!!!!   I hope that you like it too  :)



Have a blessed day.......Jackie

8 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)