Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Fireworks!!

Hello All!!!  I have Fireworks for you tonight!!!
The base coat for this mani is LA Colors Wired, a pretty blue, but it took 3 coats...and still wasn't opaque on the tips :(

It seemed tooo "shiny" for me...so I matted it...:)


I LOVE  it matte!!!! But I wanted to make it 4th of Julyish soooo, I stamped with Konad red and white using IP SH13.  And added top coat,  so it was shiny again :(

Looks like fireworks doesn't it???
Every one have a great holiday, be safe  :)  Thanks for stopping by.    Jackie

8 comments:

  1. I love it with the matte top coat. This is a great fourth mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I love the matte too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it looks like firework, but the konad red doesn't show very well in that blue. I wonder how it would look if you matted it again lol i kind of liked the matte initial version :p. Kisses! *** :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chritina, I wanted to matte it again, but was out :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you totally transformed this mani - so creative :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)