Sunday, July 15, 2012

Adventures in Stamping Challenge-Precious Gems

Hello All!!!  Todays challenge in AIS  is to do a mani inspired by a precious gem.  If anyone knows me, they will know what I chose.....Amethyst!!
Cast of Characters....
IP...Mash -46.......
Base coat of SC Amethyst and stamped with one of the images using CG Grape Juice, and then stamped a second time using a different image from the same plate and Orly Wild Wisteria

Indoors...



Outside...

Thanks for stopping by....have a blessed Sunday!!!   Jackie

7 comments:

  1. I love the stamp you used! This is really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love purple on nails, but I'm not good with stamping designs!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    xxx
    Miss Starshiny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice choice of stamping color, it works great with that polish.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)