Monday, December 31, 2012

My Fav's of 2012

Hello All....I guess everyone is getting ready to celebrate the end of 2012!!!!  It has been a very "interesting" year for me.  It was my first full year of blogging, I ended a 20 year relationship and started "Operation Jackie", had ALOT of dental work done....some not too fun :(   , stopped smoking and gained 20 pounds, participated in my first 5K, vacationed in Chicago.....and that is just to name a few of the things that happened!!!!!

So , I decided to pick out the "fav's" of the mani's that I did  this year and put them in a short video....I tried to just pick one per month.....didn't happen!!
Just sit back and watch, you don't have to click or scroll....just watch!!!


I want to let everyone know how blessed I feel to have had you guys stopping by , commenting, encouraging me, and helping me through the tough times.....thank you.   I hope you will stick around for 2013, and I do owe a giftaway in January, I am trying to make it my best yet, that is why I waited!!!    Thank you, have a safe and blessed New Year!!!!           Jackie

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a year for you. Hope 2013 brings you happiness and good health (and lots more lovely manicures) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lots of love and well done after such a bold and brave year xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you so many blessings this year!! I love your video!! Super cute manis!! You are very talented. Sounds like you had many many changes this year. I hope they were all for the better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)