Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas Party Mani and Mini Giftaway Winner!!


Hello All!!  First of all....thanks to everyone for the wonderful bday wishes...it was an awesome day for me!!!  The day after my birthday was my office dinner...my nails matched my shirt!!
Cast Of Characters....

Now for the final product....I matched the shirt PERFECTLY!!!!

Isn't it pretty!!!  Now for the  winner of the  mini "giftaway".....there were only 9 entries  :(
So I wrote all the names down...not everyone included their email....so I will post the winner here and hope they contact me by Monday...that is when I want to mail it out!!

My "daddy" chose the winner......
Isn't this the cutest bowl??!!!





Now the WINNER.......



It is hard to see, but it says "Sherie"!!!  Congrats Sherie, but you did not leave your email....soooo....you need to contact me at the email address on this blog by Monday, or I will have to pick some one else.  Thank you again to everyone for the bday wishes and the input of what to have in the January Giftaway!!!!    Also , just FYI, my computer died  :(    I am using my daughter's old one....and it is soooooo slow, it has taken me forever to do this post.   I won't be getting a new computer until next year....so bear with my short and possible sporadic  posts!!!  Have a blessed day.........................................Jackie

2 comments:

  1. It's so pretty! And I love the pops of sparkle in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I won, thank you!!! I'm so excited to see all the images. My email is sgamra@gmail.com. Thanks again Jackie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)