Monday, December 24, 2012

I Have Been Whirled Away To FabFitFun !!!

Good Morning All!!!!  Brrrrrr.....it is cold here today, really feeling like the holiday season now!!!  I hope everyone is prepared...I think I am, just some cooking baking and decorating today  :)
Needless to say, manicures have taken a back seat in things lately, but all is good, it has been worth it!!  Yesterdays mani was done to match my black sweater with "bling" on it!!

Cast of Characters.... The Julep ,Leighton, was my base coat.  I forgot to put the Northern Lights that I used next in the photo....brain skip!!!   And then the CG Whirled Away was used as the top coat.  It turned out "interesting".....my vote is still out on this....but it did match my sweater    LOL!!!

\
Now for the finished product......





Well, there it is....hope you like it.  I want to also tell everyone how excited that I am for tomorrow.....My White Christmas Tree mani was chosen to be in Giuliana Rancic's FabFitFun , on her Christmas Day e-newsletter!!!!  It will be in the Festive DIY Manicures Article............if you are interested in seeing it, I will be posting a link tomorrow!!!  Thanks for stopping by.....be safe and happy holidays   :)

                                                                           Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)