Monday, November 12, 2012

White Christmas Trees

Good Evening All....It is soooo cold here  :(  I thought I was ready, but now I am not sure!!!
I tried out another of the new Shaney plates that wasn't scratched :(    It is really too bad about the problem with the scratches, because I really like the plates!!!   I used SH 207, the christmas tree's....I love this image and will be using it again!!!

I started with a base of NYC Sidewalkers, a nice grey.  I decided to do a gradient using the following:  Sidewalkers, SC Grecian Sun, and Pure Ice French Kiss, and a top coat of  Northern Lights.

The gradient..........  I feel like the Northern Lights adds a whole new dimension to this mani!!!






Now with the stamping........  I love this image!!!!





Well, there it is, hope that you liked it as much as I do  :)       Have a warm and blessed evening................


                                                                        Jackie

16 comments:

  1. This is fantastic. I'm in love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness these are amazing. Excellent work! I love how it looks as if it is snowing with the Northern Lights added to it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Your colours and stamping are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm drooling, this is perfect! I'm adding this to my Facebook so all of my readers can view it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this, I only wish I had the new Shany's so I could re-create this look!!! Closest thing I will get to snow as I live in TX!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome!!! I NEED this plate!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love, love, love this mani...am with you on this fir trees stamp needs to be used again! Lovely combo of colors in the gradient...oh and perfect to add Northern Nights to ... I have to look for mine - it's better than China Glaze Fairdust for most things...I need to look for NN in the gold color too and pick that one up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I NEED TO TRY THIS! you always have such great designs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous!! Looks so real!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)