Monday, November 12, 2012

White Christmas Trees

Good Evening All....It is soooo cold here  :(  I thought I was ready, but now I am not sure!!!
I tried out another of the new Shaney plates that wasn't scratched :(    It is really too bad about the problem with the scratches, because I really like the plates!!!   I used SH 207, the christmas tree's....I love this image and will be using it again!!!

I started with a base of NYC Sidewalkers, a nice grey.  I decided to do a gradient using the following:  Sidewalkers, SC Grecian Sun, and Pure Ice French Kiss, and a top coat of  Northern Lights.

The gradient..........  I feel like the Northern Lights adds a whole new dimension to this mani!!!






Now with the stamping........  I love this image!!!!





Well, there it is, hope that you liked it as much as I do  :)       Have a warm and blessed evening................


                                                                        Jackie

16 comments:

  1. This is fantastic. I'm in love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness these are amazing. Excellent work! I love how it looks as if it is snowing with the Northern Lights added to it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Your colours and stamping are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ....still loving this, Jackie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm drooling, this is perfect! I'm adding this to my Facebook so all of my readers can view it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this, I only wish I had the new Shany's so I could re-create this look!!! Closest thing I will get to snow as I live in TX!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome!!! I NEED this plate!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love, love, love this mani...am with you on this fir trees stamp needs to be used again! Lovely combo of colors in the gradient...oh and perfect to add Northern Nights to ... I have to look for mine - it's better than China Glaze Fairdust for most things...I need to look for NN in the gold color too and pick that one up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I NEED TO TRY THIS! you always have such great designs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous!! Looks so real!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)