Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tone On Tone

Good Morning All, first I want to thank everyone for your kind words of condolences...it really means alot to me   :)
Today I have a tone on tone mani.  I picked up a few of the WnW polishes that are on sale at Walgreens for 69 cents!!!
This shade is really pretty, not very summery, but pretty non the less!!! I stamped with one of the very first IP I ever used , and still one of my favorites!

Cast of Characters...

The finished product, there is a "booboo" on the pinky, I tried to crop it out or cover it up...just didn't have time to redo it!!!.......


I love tone on tone mani's, what about you???
Everyone please have a wonderful day, be safe.  I am sorry that I have not been commenting the past couple of days, alot going on ...I will get back to it as soon as possible, forgive me!!

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)