Friday, April 13, 2012

Gone Grey and Bella's Babies at 1 Week Old!

Good Evening All, I hope it has been a good week for everyone.  Tonight I decided to try my XL Cheeky plate....again.  I decided to put the polish on , scrape with an old cc, and repeat.  It seemed to work!!!

Cast of Characters.....



The finished product....



I thought that it needed alittle color, so I used my dotting tool to fill in some areas!

Bella's Babies are a week old now....my how time flys!!!!!
Thanks for stopping in ...aren't the babies cute???  Only 5 of the litter survived :(  But these are good and healthy....see everyone tomorrow!!!

11 comments:

  1. Why you do me so?! I saw this design and wondered how I could use it.. And then you show up with this!!

    SO gorgeous!!!!!!! I love love love this.. and Yes, i will be using this design now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, I love the pop of color! The babies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the babies. Nice surprise to see them. The stamping is fabulous. Love the pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The purple added makes this specially gorgeous! The kitties are sooo cute, aw :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, those kittens are so precious!! :'D
    I'm sorry to hear that not all of the litter survived. :'(

    Gorgeous nails!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh delicious!!! I love this pretty mani!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, so pretty! The purple really pops on there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty nails and the cats are sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous mani & Those little kitties <3 nyaw.

    ReplyDelete
  10. CUTE!!

    Dear, I am hosting Lotus Mendes international giveaway currently, where 3 winners will win $180 worth of Rings...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter 3 winner Lotus Mendes ($180) Giveaway
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)