Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday Blues in Skin Tight Denim

Hello all, Sundays seem to be "blue" for me, so I thought I might as well wear blue on my nails!!  Todays mani consist of a clear base coat, then 2 coats of NYC #115, Skin Tight Denim Creme

Then I stamped the image of the dove from M52 plate, and what looked to me like little crosses from ip M46 using Konad Special Polish White.


 This is the finished product, I was pleased.  I hope everyone has a good Sunday , and thanks again for stopping in, I would love to know what you think!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love this blue and it's so pretty with the stamping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you...I am trying to break out of wearing the traditional colors..so I thought I would try blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This It so pretty! I love that dove stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)