Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year's Mani

I hope everyone is ready for the "big" night!!  Mine will consist of watching the "Twilight Zone" marathon and eating my black eyed peas at midnight!!!
I wanted a mani  without alot of sparkle , but still said happy new years.
I put on my usual clear base coat and then used  2 coats of  Finger Paints Where Art Renoir?.  I tried to use this polish a long time ago, and HATED  it.  It is thick and hard to apply. So , I decided to take my time and wait awhile between coats.  That worked , and now I like it!!!
I recieved my first Julep Maven box last week and decided to stamp with  one of the polishes that I got, which was Leighton.  It is good for stamping, I am not sure that I , personally, would wear it alone, alittle much for me.
I used  IP Red Angel 110...I love this particular plate.
I placed a dot of Pure Ice Beware in the center of the swirl, and SV and VOILA!! my New Years Eve mani.
Hope you like it.  May everyone be safe tonight, have a good time, and have a blessed 2012.








2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love that swirl stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this! I just got my Red Angel plates. You've inspired me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)