Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Midnight Snowfall

Hello!!!  It is COLDDDD here, and we got a dusting of snow :)  I love snow, everyone thinks I'm crazy..but is sooo beautiful. You know how when you look outside at the streetlight and it is lightly snowing, how it just sparkles?  That is what my latest mani made me think of!!!
 I used a clear base coat, then 2 coats of Sinful Colors Black on Black. I used snowflakes from Ip's  BM14 and M59 with Orly Luxe and Art Deco white, which stamps lighter that the Konad Special White Polish.  I was looking for a more "faint" look.

Then I put a coat of Northern Lights top coat...I love this stuff, so pretty!! Then finally a coat of SV.
And the final product......




Thanks for stopping in, as usual, comments are welcome! :)

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)